Music festivals are a wonderful way to share live music with your friends. You can treat it as a vacation away from home, and most often enjoy camping. Music festivals are best done in the summer and warm weather. Music festivals can last anywhere from 2 to 3 days to as long as 1 or 2 weeks.
These are some great tips to help you enjoy the music.
* Friends – Go with as many friends you can. This will increase the fun.
* Drinks and booze You can enjoy the music festival with or without alcohol.
* Money – Take money with you to buy food and to take a trip around the local area. Keep your money safe from thieves.
* You will smell – To avoid the horrible toilets at music festivals, get some vicks vapour. Rub it under your nose before you go to the toilets.
* Wristband: Place the wristband on the opposite arm of the one you eat to go to the bathroom.
Equipment – Take only what you absolutely need. It is not a good idea to have a lot of equipment, especially in the heat.
* Save – Students should save money while they are away on a festival. Many festivals offer a cup recycling program where you can save around 10p to 10c on your next drink by purchasing a drink and returning the cup. These can quickly add up.
* A suitable tent – You should bring a waterproof tent with you in case it rains over night. There is nothing worse than your tent getting soaked overnight while you’re asleep in it.
* Stay together – While you and your friends may be crowded at a concert, make sure you stay together. Music festivals can get very busy. It will be difficult to find your friend after losing them.
* Mark your Territory. This will make it easy to recognize your territory. This is a good idea as it helps you find your tent when you return to your campsite.